miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

my memoried and family


at the age thir teen I took, my firt trip a lone, i went to visit my grand parent, in the canaina, I felt very nervous obout traveling sofar, but my mother. sait don't worry you'll be fine I got on the airplane and taked for a long time to a very nice woman who stkeed next to me.
my grand parent met me at the aiport and took me so much fum with ytime in the them¡
It were my first time in the barquisimeto and I saw lots of really interesanting places In the and i don't want to go home

about my brother and sister
both my brother hagler and sister chary divorced and re-married
here's a pinture of my sister with husband josee actual.
they live in cabimas and frequenthy to the beach.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

escribe un comentario