sábado, 19 de febrero de 2011

me


Hi, mane is maglyber reyes but you can call me maggy. I´m from Maracaibo estado Zulia.. I live in Maracaibo in the victory. I´m 30 years old. Study education preshole at Urbe. My favorite subjects. Are the child stimulation and legislation . I love music rock and the disco. I love listen to music and read book . I like chart with my brother, my boyfriend, my friends, and my family. I hate the lie, violence and injustice. My dream is to graduate, and be a great teacher I my class, I have two friends. Daniela and Dora.
About English is that is an important and serious. because I do not understand but i think yes I can dominate other Languages, They are wants to be a good law years, and thinks that it is really important because technology is leading people to comunicate all around the world, They are from Maracaibo. They study education preshole an at Urbe with me. yendry is 33 years old, and Jackeline is 27 years old, . They live in Maracaibo. patricia, karen and Ana, them likes eating much, shopping, the english it is the most spoken language worldwide

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

escribe un comentario